- Independent monitoring
- Adding additional channels to an existing vibration control system
- Checking shaker performance and controller characteristics regularly
Power Spectral Density (PSD) data with single or multiple average results can be computed during the vibration test run. m+p Analyzer’s “scope mode” allows pre-monitoring of the test start-up before averaging starts and averages can be manually reset if required during the process. Transfer functions, coherence and many other functions can be easily included for a more thorough analysis of the test data. Sampling frequency and windowing can be selected for full compatibility with the vibration controller.
Swept Sine Vibration
m+p’s expertise in vibration control technology has been embedded into m+p Analyzer to give accurate and fully compatible swept sine tracking results using the COLA output reference. Sampling, bandwidth and result estimator filters can all be selected to match the controller or indeed used to provide alternative higher resolution results for example.
For use with shaker tests, drop tables, pneumatic hammers or any other shock machines the classical shock capture wizard enables the full test specification to be entered and overlaid with the measurements. Control and response channels can be independently filtered in real time to avoid out-of-band noise and the result limit overlays are automatically adjusted to best fit the triggered shock waveform. Calculations are also done of pulse duration, peak amplitude, velocity change and within limits so that these data and their pass/fail criteria are displayed for each pulse immediately on capture.
Shock Response Spectrum
Online and offline wizards are available to cover all aspects of capturing and reporting SRS data. These can be used with shaker or shock machine testing and include limit overlays for instant test assessment and report generation.
Shaker Performance and Controller Characteristics
With the user-friendly Shaker Qualification Tool, the test engineer can regularly check the condition and performance of the shaker and the controller characteristics. This allows to schedule maintenance early and reduce downtime and associated costs. Numerous functions are available to check shaker performance and evaluate it: Signal-to-noise ratio, total harmonic distortion, amplitude uniformity, table lateral vibration ratio, indicating error, sweep rate, power density spectrum, total RMS, acceleration spectral density and impact waveform. For the controller, the user can control total harmonic distortion, frequency and dynamic range. The automatic reporting feature allows to document the system performance data and track it over time.
Environmental Vibration Testing
- Independent response channel monitoring for test data security
- Cost effective for addition of large number of monitoring channels
- Fully compatible results with vibration controller so easy to combine data
- Data reduction in all test modes for flexibility and integrity
- Throughput to disc recording at any sample frequency
- Powerful sequence of event analysis on largest of time history files
- Integrated modal analysis for on-the-spot mode shape animation
- Built-in m+p VibControl test report templates
- Utilize same hardware as m+p VibControl for improved hardware utilization
- Acceptance and qualification testing of shakers