Digital Acoustic Control System for Reverberation Chambers
m+p VibControl performs acoustic testing in reverberation chambers and direct field environments as well as progressive wave tube testing. It is a fully automatic digital control system, providing fast, accurate and repeatable control of high-level noise to a reference octave band spectrum and the overall sound pressure level (OASPL). The control guarantees a high level of product safety.
Tools for Powerful Acoustic Control
The m+p VibControl acoustic control system provides features such as support for up to 40 microphones for control and/or measurement (more on request), continuous time domain octave analysis in 1/3 and 1/1 octave bands, a control bandwidth up to 10 kHz with multi-horn control, equalizer tool, calibration tool, automatic microphone drop-out detection and exclusion from control, extensive octave band and OASPL alarm and abort checks for safe testing as well as comprehensive post-test analysis and reporting functions in 2D and 3D.
Same User Interface and Hardware for Acoustic Control and Vibration Control
The user interface of the acoustic control system has the same look and feel as the interface of the m+p VibControl vibration controllers for set-up, test run and post-test analysis. Supporting the same Ethernet-based m+p VibRunner hardware, m+p VibControl for acoustic control can be configured as a vibration control system for shaker testing by simply adding software modules.
- Key Features
Acoustic Control System for Reverberation Chambers
- Fully automatic closed-loop acoustic fatigue testing
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave bands usable for control and measurement
- PSD measurements for monitoring mechanical responses during acoustic load
- Protection against open loop/drive runaway
- Easy runtime display configuration
- Display of min, max and average for each octave band over a period of time with a few mouse clicks
- Visual time domain signal verification for each channel
- OASPL over time displays for full test documentation
- Continuous time history recording during test run to stream all raw time data to throughput disc
- Advanced time domain data analysis using m+p Analyzer software
- Progressive wave tube (PWT) testing
m+p VibRunner Measurement Hardware
- Desktop or rack mounting
- 8-24 input channels per m+p VibRunner
- Synchronization of multiple m+p VibRunner frontends
- 204.8 kHz max. sampling rate
- 24-bit resolution
- 1 Gbit/s Ethernet interface
- IEPE, TEDS
- Bridge sensor conditioning
- 2-12 source output channels per m+p VibRunner, safety shutdown
- 2-12 tacho inputs
- 8 digital inputs/outputs per m+p VibRunner
More information on m+p VibRunner ...