Vibration Controller & Dynamic Signal Analyzer
m+p VibPilot is m+p international’s compact 4/8-channel hardware platform tailored to meet the high requirements of today’s vibration control and dynamic signal analysis. It is a complete multi-purpose solution using our proven m+p VibControl, m+p Analyzer and m+p Coda software for vibration control and dynamic signal analysis applications.
Operation Indoors and Outdoors
Compact and rugged, m+p VibPilot has a robust look and feel and a clearly arranged front panel with four or eight BNC connectors. Thanks to its dust-proof design you can operate it indoors or outdoors even under harsh conditions. m+p VibPilot provides both Ethernet and USB connectivity to a host PC or laptop and is operated by either an external AC mains power supply or by DC supply, e. g. for in-car operation. The fan-less, noise-free operation facilitates noise measurements requiring a quiet environment.
Support of Multiple Front-Ends
To extend input channel capability m+p VibPilot instruments can be synchronized via the clock in/clock out circuitry without influencing their excellent measurement performance. This allows you to use additional channels or to combine vibration control and dynamic signal acquisition applications with ease. The m+p Analyzer dynamic signal analyzer supports up to six m+p VibPilot devices with a total of 48 input channels.
Vibration Controller & Dynamic Signal Analyzer with Outstanding Performance
Based on the latest generation of IC technology, m+p VibPilot provides high-precision measurement ability and impressive real-time performance in signal analysis. With 24-bit sigma-delta A/D converters and up to 204.8 kHz sampling rate the instrument allows for alias-protected measurements in a frequency range up to 80 kHz and more than 120 dB spurious-free dynamic range. TEDS support allows automatic front-end setup. Two precision low-noise analog outputs are available together with hardware shutdown circuitry which ramps down the source signals in a controlled manner in case of emergency.
Eight digital inputs and eight digital outputs enable engineers to directly execute control functions for combined environmental tests (climatic chamber control) or for parallel functional tests of the specimen.
m+p VibPilot Measurement Hardware for Vibration Control and Dynamic Signal Analysis
- 4 or 8 analog input channels
- 204.8 kHz simultaneous sampling, 24 bits
- IEPE sensor conditioning user selectable on each channel
- TEDS support
- 2 source output channels
- Safety shutdown and power loss protection for source channels
- 2 tacho inputs
- Digital I/O’s for remote control
- DSP powered real-time processing
- Synchronization of multiple m+p VibPilot front-ends
- Ethernet and USB host interfaces
- Compact, dust-proof, rugged housing
- Fan-less, noise-free operation
- AC/DC supply, only 20 W power consumption
- Vibration testing on electrodynamic and hydraulic shakers, all test modes supported
- Noise and vibration measurements
- Structural testing, modal analysis, impact testing
- Rotating machinery analysis
- Acoustic measurements
- Test stand engineering
- Data acquisition and condition monitoring