Experimental structural testing using strain gauges is necessary in a wide range of applications from airframes and sub-assemblies down to individual components such as turbine blades, satellites, wind turbines, buildings, bridges and many others. These tests enable the engineers to compare the acquired data with the predicted results from the design calculations.
Its modular design and easy parameterization make m+p Coda ideally suited for experimental structural testing and multi-axis strain and stress analysis. Features include measurements with single- and multichannel strain gauges, real-time strain and stress calculations, limit checking and communication with the load control system. m+p Coda provides limit checking and alarm monitoring on every channel.
m+p Coda supports ¼, ½, full-bridge configurations and rosette type sensors, also thermocouples and RTDs for temperature compensation are supported. An optional trend detection allows to track the linear trend of strain gauge signals with respect to the reference channel (e.g. force).
m+p Coda supports our Ethernet-based m+p VibRunner and m+p VibMobile measurement hardware as well as the LXI-based EX1629 instrument from VTI Instruments for strain measurements and experimental stress analysis.
- m+p VibRunner
- m+p VibMobile
- Desktop or 19" rack mounting
- 8-24 input channels per m+p VibRunner
- Synchronization of multiple m+p VibRunner frontends
- 204.8 kHz max. sampling rate
- 24-bit resolution
- 1 Gbit/s Ethernet interface
- IEPE, TEDS
- Bridge sensor conditioning
- 2-12 source output channels per m+p VibRunner, safety shutdown
- 2-12 tacho inputs
- 8 digital inputs/outputs per m+p VibRunner
More information on m+p VibRunner ...
- Portable, for field and laboratory use
- Battery option, rugged housing, silent operation
- Embedded CPU i7, 2.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 2 x GBit Ethernet, up to 2 onboard SSD discs, Windows 7 embedded, monitor, mouse, keyboard ports
- Operation as standalone system (application software installed on embedded CPU) or as frontend via Ethernet with remote PC
- Counter timer module for clock generation, trigger I/O, synchronization of multiple devices, incl. 2 sources, 2 tacho ports and 4/4 digital I/O ports
- Bridge measurements
- 12-slot mainframe for up to 8 m+p proprietary I/O boards and up to 4 industry-standard CompactPCI® Serial boards opens almost unlimited choice of analog and digital I/O, communication interfaces and storage devices (GPS, CANbus, ProfiBus, EtherCAT, high-speed transient recording, RS-232 and RS-485, IRIG and ARINC, …)
- Multiple mainframe support
More information on m+p VibMobile ...