Our VibControl products for advanced vibration testing from 4 to hundreds of input channels are used by many of the leading environmental test laboratories throughout the world.
Our latest VibControl Rev. 2.11 introduces a lot of new useful capabilities and enhancements to our software, a few of them are:
- VibControl displays time data online now. You can choose between a time data display and a frequency data display in sine and random test modes.
- In classical shock mode, you can vary the pre- and post-pulses by defining different compensation types.
- The notching capabilities were extended by RSS vector notching and summed force notching. These functions are supported by both m+p international’s VibPilot frontend and by VXIbus hardware.
- Customers using high-channel count systems will appreciate the new notch table import function in sine mode.
- New axis scaling functions have been added which allow, among others, to apply the same unit to all selected graphics by a simple mouseclick.
- The auto-load setup function is a time-saving tool to automatically load a test together with the previously stored configuration – especially helpful for test sequencing.
- Functional testing of the transducers in multi-monitor mode.
This software update is of course free to all our VibControl customers with current maintenance contracts.
For more information, please read our 4-page VibControl Rev. 2.11 Update Note.