p-LSCF and PTD+ Identification Algorithms in Modal Analysis, new Mode Properties and FRF Validation in MDOF, FRF synthesis in SDOF and Online Computed Functions Calculator are just some of the new functions contained in our latest SO Analyzer software release.
- The Complex Mode Indicator Function (CMIF) has been added to the MDOF wizard.
- For impact testing, m+p integrated a new force window which is exponentially decaying.
- SO Analyzer Rev. 4.2 adds further National Instrument cards to the long list of supported NI hardware.
- The user can now define signal analysis equations and cross channel calculations that are computed and displayed in real-time during measurement runs.
- m+p's VibControl style report formats can now be directly created using the SO Analyzer reporting tools.
For more information please download our 4-page "SO Analyzer Revision 4.2" Update Note.