m+p VibControl Revision 2.13 Out Now
The latest revision of our m+p VibControl shaker control software offers advanced new features which further enhance productivity of your daily test job.
Enhancements of m+p VibControl 2.13 include:
- Control on first pulse in classical shock reduces strain for the device under test
- Time-saving loop definition in shock schedules
- Automatic start and stop of throughput for more efficient test procedures
- Random kurtosis control accelerates structural life testing
- Momentum notching, vector RSS notching and vector add notching now available for sine and random tests
- Line style selection makes chart display more flexible
- Posttest enhancements: minimum, maximum and overall RMS values display, minimum/maximum labels for all traces in multiplot mode, DC offset removal, peak search in multiplot mode
- Faster screen updates for random tests
- Windows 10 support
Find more information on the new functionality of m+p VibControl 2.13 in our 5-page Update Note
This Update Note provides you with an overview of the most significant product enhancements in m+p VibControl Revision 2.13. These together with many other smaller improvements make the m+p VibControl even more powerful and user-friendly.
m+p Product Guide