m+p SO Analyzer 4.4 Enhances Capability and Efficiency
m+p SO Analyzer 4.4, the latest version of our fully integrated platform for a broad range of noise & vibration measurement and analysis and general dynamic signal applications, is available now. The software revision provides you with even greater efficiency, productivity and ease of use.
- Mass Properties Calculator Providing Easy Derivation of Mass and Inertia Properties from Structural Analysis Data
- MIMO-Sine-FRF Calculator for Ground Vibration Testing (GVT) Applications
- Rapid Resonance Search Using High Rate Swept Sine Analysis – “Complex Spectrum”
- Balancing Wizard for Enhanced Machinery Dynamics Calculations
- Envelope Analysis – A Sensitive Indicator of Bearing Defects
- Detecting and Analyzing Underwater Acoustic Signals with LOFAR and DEMON Analysis
- Hilbert and Time Envelope Functions
- 200 kHz Support for m+p VibRunner
- New Mobile Hardware Architecture – m+p VibMobile
- Support of Additional NI CDAQ Chassis
- Mode Shape Animation
- Support of Windows 8.1 and Microsoft SurfacePro3 Operating Systems
Find detailed information on the enhanced functionality of m+p SO Analyzer 4.4 in our 6-page Update Note.
m+p SO Analyzer is used in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy and other industries and by many leading test houses worldwide.