Ultra-Portable, USB-Powered Real-Time Analyzer
Equipped with a 24-bit four-channel USB powered dynamic acquisition module, the SO Analyzer USB is the perfect engineering tool for portable noise and vibration applications. It provides highly accurate measurements from audio frequency IEPE (ICP) sensors and all the functionality you need for your daily test job at a surprisingly low price.
Thanks to its self-powered USB 2.0 hi-speed connectivity to a host PC or a laptop, the SO Analyzer is a compact real-time analyzer designed for professional applications in the field and in the laboratory. Measurements have never been so easy: Load the SO software, connect the USB cable between the acquisition module and the host PC/laptop and start your measurement using ICP® sensors powered direct from the USB front-end. With 25 kHz bandwidth, 24-bit resolution and 102 dB dynamic range, the SO Analyzer offers very high precision on four channels and upwards and is perfectly suited for versatile N&V measurements and analyses.
- 4 simultaneously sampled inputs (expandable with multiple USB modules), +/- 5 V input range
- USB 2.0 hi-speed
- 24-bit resolution
- 102 dB dynamic range
- ICP® support (accelerometers and microphones)
- 51.2 kS/s maximum sampling rate
- 25 kHz bandwidth
- Real-time data acquisition, analysis and reporting in one package
- Continuous or triggered measurements
- Online real-time FFT
- Online display of spectrum, PSD, FRF, etc.
- Online waterfall displays
- MS Windows like user interface, wizards
- Automated ActiveX reporting to Microsoft Windows and PowerPoint
- Expandable to 32 channels with NI CompactDAQ USB 917x and Ethernet 9188 chassis
ICP® is a registered trademark of PCB Group, Inc.
- Portable and stationary multi-channel noise and vibration measurements as well as online and offline analysis in the time and frequency domain in the automotive, the aerospace, military and other industrial environments.