The High-Channel Count Analyzer
The SO Analyzer VXI is m+p international’s dynamic signal analyzer for advanced needs in noise and vibration analysis when high-channel counts are required. No matter how many channels are connected, the SO Analyzer provides highly accurate cross channel measurements, gap-free throughput to disk recording and reliable online and offline analyses. The high-precision data acquisition hardware includes a mainframe, multiple 24-bit 16-channel VXI digitizers plus DSP and a FireWire or Gigabit network link from the PC to the VXI chassis.
The flexible SO Analyzer architecture supports 4/6/13-slot mainframes housing three, five or twelve digitizers for up to
48, 80 or 192 input channels, respectively. Additional chassis can be daisy-chained for even higher channel configurations.
Being an open standard the VXI architecture is the ideal solution to ensure long-term support and system longevity. Existing VXI DSA systems that require a software performance upgrade as well as additional hardware for system expansion can easily be integrated into the SO Analyzer.
A range of VXI modules are supported for measurement requirements up to 625kS/s per channel. With the gigabit Ethernet interface you are free to install the front-end chassis remotely near your signal sources with the convenience of the PC remaining in your control room or office hence reducing cable costs, reducing measurement noise and maintaining real-time performance.
- 8/16 input channels per digitizer, breakout-box or front-panel coaxial connections
- 24-bit resolution
- 130 dBfs spurious free dynamic range
- 102.4 kS/s maximum sampling range
- Analysis bandwidth to 46 kHz
- ICP® source
- +/- 10 V output source
- Onboard multiple DSP per module
- IEEE-1394 FireWire or 1 Gigabit Ethernet PC link to VXI
- 4/6/13-slot VXI mainframe
- Real-time data acquisition, analysis and reporting in one package
- Continuous or triggered measurements
- Online real-time FFT
- Online display of spectrum, PSD, FRF, etc.
- Online waterfall displays
- Offline post-processing analysis (spectrum, PSD, FRF, etc.) of measured or imported data
- Online and offline real-time octave analysis
- MS Windows like user interface, wizards
- e-Reporter incl. automating reporting, calculator and user programming (Visual Basic)
- Automated ActiveX reporting to Microsoft Windows and PowerPoint Options
- Throughput to disc acquisition (time recorder), replacing conventional tape recorders
- Modal analysis (ODS, SDOF, MDOF)
- Online and offline rotating machinery analysis with tacho inputs for order analysis, RPM spectral mapping etc.
- Acoustic intensity analysis
- Shock response analysis