About m+p international
- 1980 MAHRENHOLTZ + PARTNER Ingenieurgesellschaft was founded in Hannover by the then director of the Institute of Technical Mechanics at Hannover University, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h.c. mult. O. Mahrenholtz and his collaborators Dr.-Ing. B. Grabowski and Dr.-Ing. W. Klie. At the beginning business was focused on consulting and computational tasks for mechanical dynamics and applied mechanics. In the following years activities shifted more and more to measurement and process data applications.
- 1982 A sales partnership with Hewlett-Packard was started.
- 1986 Development of the first vibration control system running on an HP 1000 workstation.
- 1989 Introduction of the first vibration control system under UNIX (HP 9000 workstation).
- 1992 m+p international Mess- und Rechnertechnik GmbH, Hannover, and m+p international, inc., Verona/New Jersey, were started to market the VibControl vibration testing and data acquisition systems throughout the world.
- 1996 Realization of a monitoring system for product quality and process data in continuous production processes. The system was installed at Aluminium Norf, the largest aluminium roller plant worldwide.
- 1997 A PC-based vibration control software was introduced. It was the world's first product for environmental vibration test applications that was running under Windows NT.
- 1998 The ACON vehicle canister preconditioning under Windows NT was launched.
- 1999 m+p international (UK) Ltd., Farnham/UK, was started to support our global business efficiently.
- 2000 MAHRENHOLTZ + PARTNER Ingenieurgesellschaft was merged with m+p international Mess- und Rechnertechnik GmbH into the new m+p international Mess- und Rechnertechnik GmbH. Managing Director,
Dr.-Ing. Walter Klie, called the merger an excellent basis on which to expand the growing international business.
- 2001 Close cooperation with M&M Corporation, Leuven, Belgium. Worldwide sales and marketing of the M&M SmartOffice products for noise and vibration engineers.
- 2003 m+p international S.A.R.L, Montesson/France, was started to market our products and solutions in Western Europe (France, Spain, Portugal, Benelux).
- 2004 New office in Singapore and co-operation with several representatives in Asia and Russia.
- 2005 Introduction of a vehicle pass-by-noise testing system using specially developed GPS components for reduced equipment and manpower demands.
- 2006 m+p international launches the portable 24-bit, 4-channel, USB powered SO Analyzer for dynamic signal analysis.
- 2007 m+p international opens an office in Beijing to market our solutions for vibration testing, noise and vibration control and high-channel data acquisition in China. Introduction of the Coda software platform for continuous data acquisition, signal analysis and process monitoring from tens to thousands of input channels.
- 2008 Development of the compact 4/8-channel VibPilot hardware platform for both vibration control and dynamic signal analysis in the lab and in the field. Introduction of m+p international’s next generation VibExec for high-channel count vibration testing and continuous time domain recording in parallel.
- 2010 Development of a mobile 96-channel Coda data acquisition system used by the customer for
- 2011 Launching of the VibRunner data acquisition hardware platform for noise and vibration analysis, vibration testing and process monitoring. Use as standalone instrument or mounted into a 19” rack.
- 2012 Supply of a Coda system providing more than 700 input channels to acquire process and vibration signals.